Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 online Form Status
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Online Form Status Check: Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2020 is given to unemployed youth of Rajasthan Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has increased the unemployment allowance of Rajasthan this time. It is given that earlier in Rajasthan, ₹ 600 was given to men and ₹ 750 to women, after which Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot increased it to ₹ 3000 and women to ₹ 3500, now unemployment allowance has been increased once again. Where men are given ₹4000 and women ₹4500.
Rajasthan Akshat Yojana 2021
The name of Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance 2021 has now been changed to Rajasthan Akshat Yojana 2021, after that Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has once again changed this name to Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana 2021. In Rajasthan, Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance 2021 is given for 2 years. In this, two members of a family can take benefit.
Rajasthan berojgari Bhatta 2021 document
- To apply for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021, a person must have the following documents
- The candidate should have his Aadhar card in which his name and address are correctly mentioned.
- Candidate must have Voter Card.
- The candidate should be a native of Rajasthan, for which he should have a domicile certificate
- The candidate should also have Jan Aadhar card ID.
- To apply, email id should be mobile number which is not already registered in any unemployment allowance.
- The person applying should have his own bank account which is mandatory to have in State Bank of India SBI.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Education Qualifications
To get Rajasthan berojgari Bhatta 2021 art, a person must have the following eligibility
- Candidate must be a native of Rajasthan
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not exceed maximum ₹ 200000
- The person applying should be at least a graduate pass along with it should not have passed out of any kind of degree or diploma which is going to be employed.
- For Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021, age relaxation of 30 years for general and OBC category and 5 years for reserved category will be applicable from the date of application.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Apply Online
To apply for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021, the candidate must first upload all the documents along with the declaration form by signing this, before filling the form, the SSO ID must be uploaded there while applying.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Important Links
|Click here to know the status of Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance|
|Click Here To Apply Online For Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta|
|Click here to check the status of unemployment allowance payment or not|
|Click Here for Official Website|