Rajasthan Rajshree Scheme
Rajshree Yojana, Yojana for Daughter, Rajasthan CM Scheme for Baby Girl, What is Rajshree Yojana, Rajasthan Government Scheme on having a daughter
What is Rajshree Yojana
The main objective of the Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana scheme is to raise and raise daughters well and encourage the birth of a girl child in the society. Reducing the infant mortality rate and improving the declining child sex ratio. Under Rajshri scheme, an incentive of Rs 50,000 is given by the government, which is directly transferred to the girl’s mother’s bank account.
How do you get the benefit of Rajshri scheme
Under the Chief Minister Rajshree (Rajshree Yojana) scheme, a total of Rs 50,000 is given in installments from the birth of a girl child to her 12th standard, the type of installments will be as follows
- 2500 rupees at birth of daughter
- Rs 2500 for 1 year vaccination
- 4000 rupees for admission to the first class (on admission to government school)
- 5000 rupees for admission in class 6 (on admission in government school)
- 11000 rupees for admission in class 10 (on admission in state school)
- 25000 rupees for passing class 12 (on admission in state school)
Eligibility for Rajshree Scheme
Under the Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana scheme, the following girls will be born on birth
- For girls whose mother or father is holding an Aadhaar card or Jan Aadhaar card, if the mother or father does not have an Aadhaar card or Jan Aadhaar card, then the first installment will get the benefit. Aadhar or Jan Aadhar card is necessary to get the second installment.
- The benefit of the scheme is payable to the natives of Rajasthan.
- The benefit of the first and second installment is payable to the girls born from all institutional deliveries. The benefit of the third and subsequent installments will be limited to a maximum of 2 surviving children in a family, ie, in addition to the first two installments, the benefit of other installments will be given only to those girls whose number of surviving children in the family does not exceed 2.
- If a parent dies of a girl child who has been given the benefit of one or two installments, then the number of dead girl child will be reduced from the total surviving children of such parent and if one more of such parent If the girl is born, she will be eligible for benefits
- To take advantage of this scheme, it will be necessary to take birth from delivery in private institutions authorized for institutional delivery by the state government or medical and health department. Rajshree Scheme Aastha Yojana
How to get benefit of the scheme
- Under the Rajshree Yojana (Rajshree Yojana), the benefit of the first and second installment will be given to the girl child by the Department of Medical, Health and Family Welfare. This benefit will be transferred online to the bank account of the guardian in case the girl’s mother or father is not a parent.
- To take benefit of the second installment, as a proof of vaccination, it will be payable on uploading the mother-child card / Mamta card issued by the Department of Medical and Health.
- The third installment, i.e., after getting admission in the first class of the girl child, to get the amount due, the girl’s mother, if she is not a mother, will have to apply online in the format prescribed by the father or guardian. Along with the application, copy of mother and child safety card, proof of admission in the school, copy of self declaration related to two children will also have to be uploaded.
Scheme Name: Aastha Scheme
Friends, today we are going to tell you about the Aastha Yojana of Rajasthan Government Aastha Yojana is for such families in which two or more members are more than 40 percent special qualified people, those families are issued faith cards and family Such families do not get more than 1.20 lakh annual income, different types of benefits are given to them like BPL.
Eligibility for the scheme
- Faith cards are issued to such families in which two or more members have more than 40 percent special contribution.
- The annual income of the family does not exceed 1.20 lakhs.
Benefits of the scheme
Under the Aastha scheme, the family holding the Aastha card gets the same facility as the BPL such as
- Free medical facility
- Ration material etc.
How to apply
To apply for Aastha scheme, fill the prescribed form and submit it to the District Magistrate of the concerned district, Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Photo copy of ration card
- BPL family card copy (if any)
- Photocopy of certificate of special yogi members
- A photo showing the disabilities of special yogi members.
Rajshree Scheme Aastha Yojana